20th University Entry Scheme (20th UES) for Permanent Commission in the Army July 2011-2012
Last date of receipt of application : 31st July, 2010
The Indian Army is looking for a few good men. For the best and the brightest amongst you. For men with intellect, idealism and courage. Applications are invited from unmarried male Engineering Degree students studying in Final Year or Pre-final year during academic session July 2010-2011 for Grant of Permanent Commission in the Army in all Arms/Service.
Age : Final Year Degree candidate - Not below 20 years and not over 25 years and for Pre-Final Year Degree Candidates - Not below 18 years and not over 24 years., TGC-113 - 20-27 years, SSC (T) - 20-27 years, SSC (T) Women - 20-27 years
Physical Standard: As applicable to the regular army [Height-157.5 cm, For Gorkhas and individuals belongings to hills of North Easter region of India, Garhwal and Kumaon, the minimum height will be 5 cm less. For candidates from Lakshadweep the height will be reduced by 2 cms.
Pay Scale : The Indian Army offers pay scale of Rs. 16500-39100 grade pay Rs.5400/-
How to Apply: Apply on the plain paper as per the prescribed format. The envelope (white) containing the application should be Superscribed in Red ink indicating clearly the branch of Engineering applied for i.e ' Applications for 20 UES Entry : ......... Engineering. Send your application so as to reach respective Command HQ at the following address on or before 31 Jul 2010. Two unstamped self addressed envelop to receive an interview call letter should also be enclosed with the application.
1. HQ Northern Command (A Branch), C/o 56 APO - for students studying in the State of J&K
2. HQ Western Command (A Brnach), Chandimandir, Pin-134107. For students studying in states of Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Delhi and Chandigarh.
3. HQ South Western Command (A Branch), Jaipur (Rajasthan), Pin-302012. For students studying in the state of Rajasthan.
4. HQ Southern Command (A Branch), Pune (Maharasthra), Pin-411001. For studying in the states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnatak, Goa, Tamil Nadu, Daman, Diu, Dadra, Nagar Haveli, Pondicherry, Lakshadweep and Kerala.
5. HQ Eastern Command (A Branch), Kolkata (West Bengal), Pin-700021. For students studying in the states of West Bengal, Sikkim, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Mizoram and Andaman and Nicobar.
6. HQ Central Command (A Branch), Lucknow (UP), Pin-226002. For students studying in the states of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Orissa, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand and Chhatisgarh .
Last Date : Last date of receipt of application : 31st July, 2010.
Further detail regarding this entry scheme can be seen at http://www.indianarmy.gov.in. You can use common applicaiton form available at http://indianarmy.gov.in/ For complete advertisement and application format, kindly see Employment news weekly dated 12/06/2010.
For HOT Govt. Jobs Submit your resume!!
Sarkari Naukri, Indian Government Jobs, PSU Jobs, Bank Jobs