Union Bank of India Careers 2010
Last Date :- 16.12.2010
RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION Union Bank of India, a Leading Pan-India Listed Public Sector Bank, with Head Office in Mumbai, invites applications for recruitment to fill in 1640 vacancies in the CLERICAL CADRE.
Name of the Post :-
- CLERK-CUM-CASHIER in the Clerical Cadre(1640)
Age - Minimum age : 18 years & # Maximum age : 28 years
Educational Qualifications (as on 01.11.2010):
a) : The candidate should possess the following minimum qualifications as on 01.11.2010.
(1) (a) A First Class Pass (60% marks in the aggregate) in the Higher Secondary School (HSC) Examination or Standard XII under the 10+2+3 pattern or Standard XI under the 11+3 pattern or Intermediate Examination or Pre-University (PUC) Examination from a recognised Educational Board;
(b) A Pass Class Graduate Degree from a UGC recognised reputed University.
Ex-servicemen who do not possess the above Civil Examination qualifications should have passed, while serving in the Armed forces, with a minimum of 60% marks, any of the following examinations recognised by the Government as equivalent of the Civil Examination of HSC / Pre-University, viz., (i) IAF Educational Test for promotion to the Rank of Corporal; (ii) Passing Out (Indian Navy) Examination conducted by Boys Training Establishment, Visakhapatnam.
(2) Computer Awareness and Office Automation Course (Computer Basics, DOS, MS Office, Internet & E-Mail) from a Computer Training Institute of a duration of minimum 60 hours. The requirement of having completed the Computer Awareness & Automation Course will be waived in case of those Graduates having Computer Awareness & Knowledge as part of the curriculum at the Degree level
(3) Should know to Read, Write & Speak the Language of the State / Union Territory for which s/he applies.
PAYMENT OF NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE :
(1) Applicants are first required to go to the Bank's website 'www.unionbankofindia.co.in' and on the Home Page open the link "Careers".
(2) Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled "UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT – 2010 -CLERK".
(3) Take a Print of the entire Recruitment Notification, including the 'RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT CHALLAN'.
(4) Fill in the Recruitment Application Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
(5) Go to the nearest Union Bank of India Branch with the Application Fee Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee as indicated below :
GEN / OBC -Rs.300.00
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION / RECEIPT OF ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM:
(a) The Last Date for making payment of Application Fees at any Union Bank of India Branch (prior to applying on-line) is 16.12.2010.
(b) The Last Date for making an On-Line Application is 16.12.2010.
Important Dates :-
- OPENING DATE for making ON-LINE Applications after Payment of Fees : 26.11.2010
- LAST DATE FOR MAKING ON-LINE APPLICATION & ON-LINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM : 16.12.2010
- TENTATIVE DATE OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION : 06.02.2011
Vacancy Details :- View Here or Click here(download)
For HOT Govt. Jobs Submit your resume!!
Sarkari Naukri, Indian Government Jobs, PSU Jobs, Bank Jobs