Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan
NH By-pass, P B No.2277
COCHIN – 682 025
Last Date :- 21.01.2011
Name of the Posts:-
- Plant Manager, Qualifications : Essential 1 First Class BE in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution, Minimum 5 years experience in Operation & Maintenance of Plant and Machinery particularly in Spices/Food processing, Age Not more than 40 years as on 1st Jan, 2011, Salary Consolidated pay of Rs.30, 000/- per month
- Maintenance Supervisor- Mechanical, Qualifications 1. Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering., Minimum 3 years experience in Maintenance work of General machinery Age Not more than 35 years as on 1st Jan,2011, Salary Consolidated pay of Rs.20,000/- per month
- Maintenance Supervisor- Electrical, Qualifications 1. Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering. 2.Minimum 3 years experience in Electrical distribution/maintenance Age Not more than 35 years as on 1st Jan,2011, Salary Consolidated pay of Rs.20,000/- per month
- Machinery Operator, Qualifications 1. NCVT Certificate in Trade Machinist 2. Minimum 2 years experience in operation and maintenance of machinery, Age Not more than 35 years as on 1st Jan, 2011
- Electrician, Qualifications 1. NCVT Certificate in Trade Electrician/Wireman. Minimum 2 years experience in electrical wiring & distribution/maintenance system, Age Not more than 35 years as on 1st Jan,2011, Salary Consolidated pay of Rs.10,000/- per month
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply with bio-data and attested copies of certificates in respect of educational qualifications, Age, experience, caste etc. to the Director, M/s. FSTL, Spices Board at the address given above so as to reach latest by 21st January, 2011.
Vacancy Details :- Spice Board Of India Recruitment
Submit Resume and Get Noticed by Top Recruiters
For HOT Govt. Jobs Submit your resume!!
Sarkari Naukri, Indian Government Jobs, PSU Jobs, Bank Jobs