Previous Years Question Paper of SAIL
SAIL Solved Placement Papers
Below you can find SAIL Placement Papers with free download pdf. The following sections contain SAIL Mechanical Electronics Electrical Engineering Management Trainee Previous Years Papers with solution. To Prepare for SAIL Exam the best way is to go through Last Year SAIL Question Papers, Previous year Past Years SAIL Question Papers with Solutions. Here you can get Old SAIL question papers with solution. These SAIL Last Years Papers help you crack SAIL Exam and give answers to the questions like How to Crack SAIL Exam, What is the Eligibility Criterion of SAIL Exam, SAIL Exam Syllabus. SAIL Exam contains mainly Aptitude Technical Reasoning English Questions Papers.
Below you can find some of the Questions asked in SAIL Exam for CSE Branch.
Section 1- Core technical
Section 2- This was again divided into 4 subparts
- General awareness
- Verbal ability
- Aptitude Now, coming to the core section,there were 100 questions from the branch papers.
The Exam consists almost of everything like dms,to algorithms,digital electronics,compiler design, networking, automata theory, data structures. And the C program output.
In Dms there are questions on tautology.
- Which sorting algo has the time complexity of nlogn
- Find out time complexity of some given expression
- Which Algo has the minimum time complexity
- Find out Postfix and prefix expressions of some given expressions
Digital Electronics :-
there were many questions asked as how to implement some expression like xy +z (something of this sort, I don’t remember exactly) using only nand gates or using only nor gates. these questions could be solved by using the concept of implementing the circuits using only nand and nor gates. There were also questions that asked the minimum number of nand gates needed to implement some expressions. Also go through SOP and POS expressions How to reduce certain expressions to more simpler ones. Compiler design-what is the purpose of lexical analyser -syntax analysis is performed by what (parser///) -compiler checks what of the following (syntax /semantics/ ../..) Automata theory-there were a large number of questions from the types of Grammar (type 1/2/3/0) Go through Context free grammar, regular grammar, Chomsky Normal form .
Data structures- in which of the following linked lists data can be accessed from Both the ends but not from the middle(queue/stack/../…) Others -what will you use for taking out the color hard copy (RGB monitor /scanner/laser printer/ink jet printer) Part 2 this consisted of 50 questions from each of the following subsections:
i. General awareness
* Which is the oldest veda -author of panchtantra
* Tenth guru of sikh
* Who presides the combined sitting of lok sabha and rajya sabha
* Census (this was the word if I am not wrong) was introduced at the time of which dynasty
* Which state showed the least increase in the population during the year 1999-2001
* While electing the vice-president of india,the group consists of whom
* Which river does not form a delta (options were given)
* Which is the smallest state of india areawise (Nagaland/mizor am)
* The different color of stars is due to the difference in (temperature/density//)
* “Man is a social animal” who said this? (Aristotle///)
* Purity of milk is measured by (hydrometer/hygrometer//)
* The tropic of cancer does not cross which of the states of india (rajasthan/Jharkhand//)
* A question on test tube baby
ii. Verbal ability:
This included questions on English Questions on similar meaning words,on opposite meaning Words There were two passages based upon which 5 questions each Were asked. Some of the words are:-
iii. Reasoning ability:
The questions from this section were answerable. you can Go through the verbal and non-verbal reasoning of R.S. Aggrawal Like-
All moon are stars. all stars are sun. then some question. Complete series of diagram -coding and decoding -number series completion - i ii iii what will be the fourth figure? -loin : cub :: camel :?
iv. Aptitude- Questions from trigonometry, co-ordinate geometry (lines, circle),tank problems, profit and loss, time and work, limits, simple and compound interest, percentage, age problems, compound ratio.
If x=sin ß + cos ß Y= sin²ß Then which of the relations is satisfied?
Calendar problems like if some date is Sunday then what day Will be some other day?
For aptitude part too,follow R.S.Aggrawal so friends these were some of the questions that I could remember. I had a great problem in knowing the exact syllabus of SAIL exam for my CSE branch and I don’t want these problems to be faced by other people. Remember that there is a negative marking of ¼ on each wrong answer so answer the questions carefully.it’s not that the questions were Difficult.
No of Rounds :
- Technical Round-1
- Group Discussion - GD
For HOT Govt. Jobs Submit your resume!!
Sarkari Naukri, Indian Government Jobs, PSU Jobs, Bank Jobs