Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Shahjahan Road, Choplur House, New Delhi-69
National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) Examination (I) - 2012
Last Date to Apply Online :- 30.01.2012
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the NDA-II and Naval Academy (NA) Examination (I) , 2012 on 15/04/2012 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wing of the NDA for 128th Course and Naval Academy for 91st [10+2 Executive Branch] course commencing from December. Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible. No. of Posts : 335 (Army-195, Navy-39, Air Force - 66, Navy Academy- 35)
- Age : Born between 2nd January, 1994 and 1st July,1996.
- Educational Qualification
- for Army : 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force, Navy and Naval Academy : 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University with Physics and Mathematics subjects
- Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to the Regulations given in notice.
Fee: Rs.50/- to be deposited in any branch of SBI or Online by Net Banking Or by Credit/ Debit card.
How To Apply: Online - Apply Online at http://upsconline.nic.in from 31/12/2011 to 30/01/2012.
For HOT Govt. Jobs Submit your resume!!
Sarkari Naukri, Indian Government Jobs, PSU Jobs, Bank Jobs