TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode up to 17.12.2019 for direct recruitment to the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Service, to fill 1141 vacancies (excluding 636 vacancies filled up by temporarily working Veterinary Assistant Surgeon).
- All the recruitments conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission are purely merit-based.
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission hereby cautions the candidates against touts and agents who may cheat by making false promises of securing a job through unfair means.
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission shall not be responsible or liable for any loss that may be caused to any candidate on account of indulging into any sort of actions with such unscrupulous elements.
- Candidates are solely responsible for their claims in online application. They cannot blame the service providers like internet cafe/browsing centre/Common Service centres for the mistakes made while applying online for a recruitment. Candidates are advised to check the filled in online application before finally submitting the same.
Age Limit: Not above 30 years for General candidates; No age limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories.
Scale of Pay: ₹ 55500 – 175700 (Level 21) as per Tamil Nadu Revised Pay Rules 2017.
(1) B.V.Sc. degree / B.V.Sc. & A.H.
(2) Must be a Registered Veterinary Practitioner within the meaning of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 (Central Act 52 of 1984).
(3) Must have passed Tamil language as one of the subject in Higher Secondary Public Examination or its equivalent.
₹ 150/- (One Time Registration)
₹ 200/- (Exempted for SC, ST, PWD, Widow)
Selection Process: Objective Type Examination (OMR Method), Interview (Oral Test) and Records.
Examination Paper – I (Subject Paper)
Examination Paper – II (General Studies)
Interview and Records
Exam Centres: Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Trichy, Tirunelveli, Salem, Thanjavur.
How to Apply: All eligible candidates would be apply online only through TNPSC exams portal website. The last date for registration of online applications is 17/12/2019.