Finally the wait is over as Staff Selection Commission has officially announced the important dates for the forthcoming SSC CPO Exam 2019-2020. SSC CPO 2019-20 is being conducted to recruit candidates to the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, Sub Inspector in CAPFs, Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF, Inspector posts and Sub Inspector Posts.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Central Police Organisation (CPO)has released the SSC CPO 2019 Notification on its official website. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF Posts on or before 16 October 2019. However, the last date of making fee payment is 18 October 2019.
Last year, Staff Selection Commission of India increased the overall SSC CPO Vacancy to 2697.The aspirants should also know about the vacancies.Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time (https://ssc.nic.in >Candidate?s Corner > Tentative Vacancy). Candidates selected for appointment for posts of SI in CAPFs and ASI in CISF are liable to serve anywhere in India
|SSC CPO Notification Release Date||17th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online for SSC CPO||16th October 2019|
|Last date for making online fee payment/ offline Challan||18th October 2019|
|SSC CPO Tier-I Admit Card||November 2019|
|SSC CPO Paper-I Exam Date||11th December 2019 to 13th December 2019|
|SSC CPO Paper-1 Result||To be notified later|
|SSC CPO Paper-II Exam Date||To be notified later|
|Post Name||Level||Group||Salary/ Pay Scale|
|Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (Male/ Female)||6||‘C’ Non-Gazetted||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
|Sub Inspector in CAPF||6||‘B’ Non-Gazetted||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector(ASI) in CISF||6||‘C’ Non-Gazetted||Rs. 29200-92300/-|
The criteria that an applicant has to fulfill for the eligibility to appear in the SSC CPO 2019 Exam are given below:
Educational Qualifications (As on 01.01.2020)
- A candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a renowned University.
- For the placement as Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (only) – Male candidates should hold a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car) as on the date set for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise, they will not be permitted to undertake Physical Endurance and Standard Tests.
Age Limit SSC CPO 2019:
- Minimum Age Limit for an applicant is 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit for an applicant is 25 years
Age Relaxation SSC CPO 2019:
|Jammu & Kashmir
|Jammu & Kashmir
SSC CPO 2019 Exam will be held on objective mode with MCQs. It will be bilingual i.e. in the languages Hindi and English. It will observe negative marking with as much as 0.25 as penalty for every mistake committed by the candidate. SSC CPO 2019 will comprise of three stages as given below:
Exam Pattern SSC CPO Paper-1
|S.No||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
PET, PST and Medical Test.
|Belonging to Hilly regions & areas of J&K, North East & Sikkim||165||80||85|
|Belonging to Hilly regions & areas of J&K, North East & Sikkim||155||–||–|
Details for SSC CPO PET Test
For Male Candidates
- 100 meter race in 16 seconds
- 6 Km Race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 meters in 5 chances
- High Jump: 1.2 meters in 3 chances
- Short put 16 LBS: 4.5 meters in 3 chances
For Female Candidates
- 100 meter race in 18 second
- 800 meter race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 meters or 9 feet in 3 chances
- High Jump: 0.9 meters or 3 feet in 3 chances
SSC CPO Medical Test
- Eligibility Criteria for the Medical Test is mentioned below:
- Minimum Near Vision: N6 (better eye) and N9 (worse eye)
- Minimum Distant Vision: 6/6 (better eye) and 6/9 (worse eye)
- Must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes
- Eye standards should be without visual correction of any kind even by glasses.
Exam Pattern for SSC CPO Paper-2
SSC CPO Paper-2 will be held once you qualify PET/PST Test for SSC CPO 2019 is carryied out.
- The maximum time duration of the SSC CPO Paper 2 exam is of 120 minutes i.e. 2 hours.
- The total number of questions given in the paper is 200 carrying 200 marks.
- The test will comprise of English Language and Comprehension to be held online.
The final merit list will be determined on the foundation of the performance of the candidate in all the three stages of SSC CPO Exam.
SSC CPO 2019 Paper-1 will comprise of 4 key sections:
- General Reasoning
- General Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension
Detailed Syllabus for SSC CPO 2019
The detailed syllabus of SSC CPO 2019 for paper 1 is given below:
|Verbal Reasoning||Current Affairs||Percentage||Reading Comprehension|
|Syllogism||Awards and Honours||Ratio and Percentage||Grammar|
|Circular Seating Arrangement||Books and Authors||Data Interpretation||Vocabulary|
|Linear Seating Arrangement||Sports||Mensuration and Geometry||Verbal Ability|
|Double Lineup||Entertainment||Quadratic Equation||Synonyms-Antonyms|
|Scheduling||Obituaries||Interest||Active and Passive Voice|
|Input Output||Important Dates||Problems of Ages||Para Jumbles|
|Blood Relations||Scientific Research||Profit and Loss||Fill in the Blanks|
|Directions and Distances||Number Series||Error Correction|
|Ordering and Ranking||Speed, Distance and Time|
|Data Sufficiency||Time and Work|
|Coding and Decoding||Number System|
|Code Inequalities||Data Sufficiency|
SSC CPO Paper 2 Syllabus
|English Language and Comprehension||
Phrases and Idiomatic Use of Words
Applicants can pay the FEE through SBI Challan/SBI Net banking or through credit/debit cards of any bank.
- Fees for General and OBC category: Rs 100/-
- Fees for SC/ST/Ex- Servicemen/Females – No fees
Aspirants can download their state wise/Region wise admit cards from the links shared in the given below table:
|SSC CPO 2019 Admit Card Of Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand Region||NR (North Region)||www.sscnr.net.in|
|SSC CPO 2018 – 2019 Admit Card Of Region Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa||WR (Western Region)||www.sscwr.net|
|SSC CPO 2018 – 2019 Admit Card Of Region Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||MP Sub-Region||www.sscer.org|
|SSC CPO 2018 – 2019 Admit Card OF Region West Bengal, Odisha, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||ER (Eastern Region)||www.sscer.org|
|SSC CPO 2018 – 2019 Admit Card Of Region Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||NER (North East Region)||www.sscner.org.in|
|SSC CPO 2018 – 2019 Admit Card of Region Andhra Pradesh, Pondicherry, Tamilnadu||SR (Southern Region)||www.sscsr.gov.in|
|SSC CPO 2018 – 2019 Admit Card Of Region Karnataka, Kerala||KKR Region||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|SSC CPO 2018 – 2019 Admit Card Of Region Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||NWR (North Western Region)||www.sscnwr.org|
|SSC CPO 2018 – 2019 Admit Card Of Region Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||CR (Central Region)||www.ssc-cr.org|