SBI PO Officer Post Sarkari Result
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment Final Result 2019
State Bank Of India invites online applications for the post of Probationary Officer (Bank PO) Recruitment. Interested candidates who are eligible for the post can apply online.
State Bank Of India (SBI) PO
Probationary Officer (Bank PO) Recruitment 2019
Online Application Fee
- General and OBC – 750/-
- SC/ST/PH – 125/-
Note: Fee is payable via Net Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card.
- Application Start Date : 2/4/2019
- Last Date For Online Application : 22/4/2019
- Last Date For Paying Examination Fee : 22/4/2019
- Pre Examination Date : 8/6/2019 to 9/6/2019 and 15/6/2019 to 16/6/2019
- Mains Exam Date : 20/7/2019
- Mains Admit Card Available : 5/7/2019
- Mains Result Available : 24/8/2019
- Interview Letter Available : 24/8/2019
- Final Result Available : 19/10/2019
Total Vacancies : 2000 probationary officers needed. See below for category-wise jobs.
- General : 810
- EWS : 200
- OBC : 540
- SC : 300
- ST : 150
- Backlog : 53
Eligibility Criteria : Bachelor’s Degree with any stream with any recognized university in India.
Age Limit : Candidate should be between 21 and 30 years of age as of 1/4/2019. Relaxation will be given as per guidelines.
Disclaimer : The particulars published on this website about exam results or marks or jobs are only intended to inform the website user in a simple and easy to understand manner and do not constitute a legal document. Although we pay our due diligence in providing authentic information on this website, we shall not be responsible for any inadvertent error that may be there in the examination results / marks or jobs published on this website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any shortcoming, defect or inaccuracy of the information on this website.